Thursday, August 12, 2010

Train Ride to Sante Fe

On our first weekend as New Mexicans (I'm still not sure I'm ready to say that), we rode the train to Sante Fe, NM. We had heard Sante Fe was a nice tourist spot and we knew Jackson would love to ride on the train, so we made a day of it. It was really fun to spend the day together especially since I don't think either Seth or I could remember our last full Saturday together. We were greeted in Sante Fe by a pretty bad rainstorm, but it cleared up by the time we were done with lunch and we had a great afternoon walk on the streets of downtown Sante Fe.


Jackson and Daddy waiting for the trainJackson and Mommy riding the train
Jackson and Daddy soaked after a walk in the rain! They let mommy use the umbrella :)
We found this cute t-shirt on sale at a boutique in Sante Fe. Seth was sold as soon as he saw it had real Korean writing on it! The Korean letters say "Spicy! Spicy!"-So cute!




No comments: