Friday, January 11, 2008

Back to School

I started up classes again yesterday. It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. My past experience has been that the first day of a new semester in the nursing program is completely overwhelming. But, I managed to get through the day without feeling like I was going to have a nervous break down! I am anxious to begin my clinicals, though. I guess I am just feeling a little bored/ready to dive in and get this last semester over with. I know I need to enjoy all the spare time I have now, but it's getting to the point where I really don't know what to do with myself:) Hopefully I can get started on my clinical hours some time next week. Until then, I am just really enjoying all the time at home with my boys!

No comments: