Monday, January 21, 2008






Last Wednesday I started my capstone clinical in the Emergency Deptartment! I was so nervous to get started and I really didn't know what to expect, but I was amazed to find out that I really have Learned a lot in Nursing school! ;) It was difficult to get back into the routine though and I hated to leave Jackson again after having over a month off together. There was also some poor planning on my part and it turned out that I left Jackson Wed. afternoon at Grandma Stoker's and then by the time I got home he was in bed. I left Thursday morning before he woke up to go to class and so it ended up that we didn't see each other for nearly 24 hours! That's definitey the longest we've been apart in his short little life, so this was his reaction when I got home after class on Thursday: first he was sort of laugh-crying as pictured above. Then, he just burst into tears....and broke my heart! Then he was just a little angry/confused towards me...and finally I had my happy boy!








No comments: