Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Well, I am new to this whole blogging thing and I was really excited about it. I even made it one of my New Years resolutions to blog a little everyday since I am a horrible journaler. So...seems like I haven't done so great with my resolution so far! But, I have an excuse. My poor little boy has been sick! He caught a cold and has an awful cough :( He's so cute, though-He will cough and cough and when he's finally done he let's out this little yelp like he's so tired of being sick! It's pretty funny. I am so glad I have been able to be home with him this whole week, though and I am really not looking forward to going to class on Thursday. Daddy will stay home with him, though, so I guess he will be OK. It's been a nice break from school and we got to do a lot of fun things, so I guess it is time to dive in and get this whole school business over with. I just found out my preceptors in the ED at UVRMC. I guess they both work swing shifts, so that will be interesting with Seth also working swing shifts. Hopefully we can figure everything out babysitting wise. I also just found out my friend Bethany from high school is coming in to town this weekend and is going to be staying with us! Yikes! I've got some cleaning to do-so I guess I better get busy!

No comments: