Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy (belated) Holidays! Seth, Jackson and I just arrived home from our fabulous vacation to Arizona for the holidays. It was such a nice break! We stayed for 10 days, the longest vacation we've taken by far in our married years! I must say-we needed it! We stayed with my parents in Mesa, who absolutely adored having Jackson so close by 24/7. It didn't take long for Jackson to become aquainted with G & G Woodbury and well as Uncle Brian, Aunt Dana, and Aunt Alison. I think we were all amazed (including Seth and I) at how many hours you can spend just watching a 5 month old. Jackson is so funny! He really was the majority of our entertainment for the holidays. Everyone devoured his every coo and smile! Luckily, he was such a good boy for the whole trip. And I was sooo thankful he didn't catch a cold! I worried, of course, with him being passed around to anyone and everyone-he's such a charmer! Seth and I really enjoyed having my family take over his complete care while we were down there- I don't even think I changed a diaper the whole trip! There was always someone more willing and eager to take care fo our little guy. We spent most of the trip visiting family and enjoying the great shopping of the greater Phoenix area. We also spent a couple of days straight just watching old episodes of the "The Office"-I swear I could never get sick of that show! What a great trip! I'm so sad it's over, and I am honestly not sure if I am ready to dive back into school. Nevertheless, it is a week away...where does the time go?




No comments: