Monday, January 21, 2008

Veggies!

So, last night my nurse preceptor was telling me her little boy loved to eat veggies as a baby, but didn't really like fruit. Weird, huh? Well, I think Jack-O may be the same way! He just loves to eat carrots, peas, and sweet potatoes, but he spits out his bananas and peaches! I know he's still getting used to eating food, so maybe he'll end up liking fruit, too. It's so fun to feed him in his high chair. Now that he knows what it's like to real (sort of) food, he just kicks and kicks and whenever he sees me get out his spoon or warm his jar of food! It's so cute!
Some other silly things my little boy has started doing lately:
When he's laying on his back, he pushes off with his feet and clenches his little bum and grunts! (It's really hard to describe, but hilarious to watch!)
When he's really excited, he'll inhale a big gasp like he's really surprised!
When I'm feeding him a bottle, he reaches up, grabs my nose, and turns my head away from himself so he can grab at my earrings! (really funny, but also really hurts!)


3 comments:

stacey said...

what a darling little boy :). I am glad you have a blog so that I can see all the cute pictures of Jackson! I hope you survived clincal tonight!

Hannah said...

That's so funny about your earrings! Abby grabs my face and turns my head from side to side so she can see both my earrings. I think she's just trying to decide which one to grab and pull.

Jeff and Holly said...

Sooo cute! I love the pictures!